The Domestic Abuse and Sexual Violence Champions Network aims to recruit front line staff from across all partner agencies who will act as 'champions' to share information with colleagues in their service/agency.
DASV Champions Network meetings take place quarterly and the dates and locations can be found below, along with a role description.
If you are interested in becoming a DASV Champion, please contact DASVChampions@cambridgeshire.gov.uk
Below you will find the presentations from previous DASV Champions Networking meetings.
- Family Respect Project - Nov 2021.pptx
- Suzy Lamplugh Oct 21.pdf
- Surviving Economic Abuse June 2021.pdf
- Male victims of domestic abuse June 2021.pptx
- Strangulation DA Champions vc.pptx
- Sexual Violence slides 2021.pptx
- Suicide awareness Mind Jan 2021pptx.pptx
- Private Rented Section and Domestic Abuse Jan 21.pdf
We are currently holding sessions online via MS Teams.
To book please email email@example.com
January 2021 - OneVoice4Travellers talking about their DA work in Cambridgeshire and Caroline Bull linking with the Health IDVAs to talk about DA and Pregnancy
18th January 10.30 - 12.30
20th January 14.00 - 16.00
26th January 13.00 - 15.00