Drugs and Alcohol

If you are concerned about drugs or alcohol there are lots of places you can get help
The Frank website has information about drugs as well as options to chat via phone, email, text and live chat
CASUS (Cambridgeshire Child and Adolescent Substance Use Service) support young people with alcohol and drug information and provides support to them and their families http://www.cpft.nhs.uk/services/CASUS-cambridgeshire-child-and-adolescent-substance-use-service.htm