Support Directory

You can self refer to specialist support organisations in Cambridgeshire and Peterborough:
  • Cambridge Women's Aid (Cambridge City, East & South Cambs) 01223 361214
  • Refuge (Huntingdonshire, Peterborough & Fenland) 07787 255821


For details of local and national domestic abuse and sexual violence support organisations please download the Directory below.
Be aware that the document will be saved to your computer - if this is a risk for you, remember to delete it from your documents
If you're experiencing a mental health crisis, a new 24/7 service in Cambs and Peterborough can help. Call 111 and press option 2. 
HealthTalk have a website where survivors of domestic abuse can share their stories and also seek advice.  There is also information about how friends and family can offer support.
24-hour National Domestic Abuse Freephone Helpline

0808 2000 247

If you are experiencing domestic abuse and are worried about your immigration status, please visit
If you are in the armed forces, the government has dedicated guidance for you
The Counselling Directory website provides details of national professional counsellors and psychotherapists
If you need support with alcohol or substance misuse issues, Change, Grow, Live are the adult treatment provider for Cambridgeshire. 
In Peterborough, Drinksense deliver the Alcohol Treatment Service and Aspire deliver the substance misuse service